Hi all, my 1st gen iPod is finally failing, so I need a new iPod. I am
ready to purchase one immediately. I'm interested in a 4th Generation iPod
touch, I would prefer 32GB, but depending on the price 8GB or even 64GB
could work. It must be in good condition, with no major scratches or dents,
or cracks. Send me your price shipped to ares code 98247.


Thanks!


-Jonas Ulrich
Everson, WA 98247
United States

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to