Greetings, Swappers,

This post will be a bit strange.  I have a stack of leftover Macbook Pro 
parts from 2 MBP's (17" A1212 and 15" A1150), and I want them to get out of 
my house, but I would prefer no to throw them away.  If anyone wants to 
give me $25 plus actual shipping, the whole lot is yours.  I'll list some 
of the parts that should make the price appealing:

SuperDrive UJ-857-C (this alone you could sell for the $25)
Airport Extreme cards for both models
IO/DC/Magsafe boards for both models (2 for the 15")
Bottom Case for both models
Top Case for both models (however both in some level of distress)
LCD back cover and bezel (broken) for the 15"
And a variety of other smaller parts and wires (iSight, Bluetooth, LCD 
harness, fans, speakers, etc.)

All parts were functional when I stripped out the other parts, but I won't 
guarantee they are still functional as I have no way of verifying.

I'll package them up real nice for shipping and send them your way.  
Please, only tell me your interested in these if you are actually willing 
to see the process through.  PayPal preferred.

Thanks,
Kenneth Marks
Perkasie, PA 18944
eBay ID: stylixg

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM 
Swap" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to