I'm not looking for much money for this. I'm mainly concerned that it go to 
a good home. A nominal price of say $20 should do it.

This machine sholuld be working well, no problems last I used it much, but 
that was a couple years ago. The specs on this particular machine are:

    -48 MB RAM
    -1.5 GB hard drive
    -OS 8.1
    -No ADB keyboard or mouse included

Due to the size and weight, I recommend that we only do this via local 
pickup here in the Bay Area, CA. I don't think you'll want to bother with 
the shipping cost, and that's extra hassle for me. If you really want me to 
ship it to you, you'll pay all the cost for packing materials, shipping, 
and insurance.

Thanks!
Joel Cretan
San Francisco, CA 94110

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM 
Swap" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to