So - lots of advice & input, thanks! Looks like what I want is an M-Audio
FireWire 410. Anybody want to unload one?

Andrew

Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 15, 2016, at 7:41 PM, Andrew McKenzie <amckenzi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Oh, and not sure what I want to spend, this is a low end project, so maybe
> $30-50 shipped?
>
> Andrew
>
>> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 7:38 PM, Andrew McKenzie <amckenzi...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> Hey folks - a true Low End request. I have a G4 Digital Audio tower running
>> Mac OS 9.2.2, and I want some kind of audio input device that can digitize
>> incoming audio. Whether it's a PCI slot gadget, or a FireWire device... I am
>> not sure what was made. If there was ever anything that had toslink (digital
>> optical cable) input, that would be great. . Of course, I'd need drivers for
>> it too.
>>
>> I might not be providing all the information for what i need... I want to
>> simply be able to capture and record to AIFF format for further processing
>> afterwards.
>>
>> Anybody help?
>>
>> Andrew McKenzie
>> Grand Junction, CO
>> ebay gmmugman

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.