Bare with me. Ive been sick the past few days and still am but today we
have for sale
10 Apple Rom'ed 500GB Hitachi IDE Hard drives. All drives have been tested
and are 100% working with no issues and have been Zeroed out.
Id like to sell all the drives together but will split them up. I am asking
$200 for all of them and shipping is $25 for safe shipping to your
location. These large drives are hard to find and have gotten very
expensive on eBay.

Scott Spurr
Warsaw, Mo 65355

To post to this group, send email to
See the list FAQ for guidelines on
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
For more options, visit