Late 2003 iMac G4 20" with the following specs:
1.25Ghz G4 Processor
1.5Gb Ram
750GB (Yes You Read correct)
Super Drive
Air Port
20" Wide Screen

This iMac runs great but the bezel around the LCD keeps Popping off so I
put some double side tape to try to keep it on. Screen is nice and bright.
The iMac will come with keyboard and mouse. Sorry I do not have the pro
speakers anymore as the cones rotted. I am asking $200 + $45 for safe
packing and shipping.

Scott Spurr
Warsaw, Mo 65355

To post to this group, send email to
See the list FAQ for guidelines on
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
For more options, visit