As the title states, I have my personal iPhone 6+ that I got at launch for
sale. It's in excellent condition front and back. The front glass has a teeny
tiny crack on the lower left corner that just recently happened. It’s barely
noticeably, but it’s there. It does not affect the functionality of the phone.
All buttons and features are fully functional.

It was unlocked by AT&T after I finished my contract. I have the original box
but no accessories.

Asking $350 shipped

Mike Lias
Huntington Park, CA 90255

To post to this group, send email to
See the list FAQ for guidelines on
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
For more options, visit