Hi, all.

I’ve helped out others on the list, and now I’m hoping someone can help me out.
 I want to buy an iPad for my kids.  For this purchase, price is more important
than exact model.  I’d like something capable of running iOS 9 (this describes
almost all of them), and a 16GB wifi unit is perfect since I don’t need a
significant amount of storage and this unit won’t be used on a cellular
network.  My budget for this purchase is in the $100-125 range, including
shipping.

If this describes something you have and would be willing to sell, please let
me know.

Thank you.

Daniel L’Hommedieu
Cary NC 27518

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.