Hi, swapper friends,

Came across this in clearing out bookcases. I remember that really liked
Claris Draw in its day. This original box includes 6 floppies (3.5"),
installation guide, and manual (in excellent condition). The floppies have
1994 date. I have no idea if the floppies still work and have no way to
test them, so I sell this package as is. Similar offer at the photochopshop
website today asks $25. I'll take less, so please make an offer if it's
something you'd like to own. Shipping via the media mail rate would be
~$3.60 (no insurance). Thanks for reading this.

Andrea Sedlak
Burtonsville, MD 20866

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.