I got this three years in the hopes of getting it repaired, but I've never
managed to figure out what's wrong.

I think it needs new CPUs + LCS. Beyond that, I'm not sure, as it has never
worked for me.

So, rather than trying to fix it myself, I'm going to sell it to some one
who can.

How's $60 plus shipping?

Cee Craig
Lafayette, CA 94549

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.