I have three identical sets of stickers: each has two large (3")
and two small (1.5") Apple logos.  They appear to be exactly like
one of the sets for sale here two years ago:

        http://www.margnat.com/fsitems/AppleStickers.jpg

Look at the middle sheet on the left, with 2+2 stickers.  I have three
of those.  There's actually a part number on one of mine: 825-1281-C.

Since I have no idea what these are worth, I'm going to take a cue from
that posting two years ago and say $20 OBO, free shipping in the US.

Rich Kulawiec
Sparks, MD 21152

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.