Tom: I don't suppose that you might have a CD of OS X 8 (Lion)?
_Vic

On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 4:41:32 PM UTC-7, TFHackett wrote:

> All prices include USPS shipping from 07480
>
> MacOS INSTALL DISKS
>
> Macintosh Performa CD (OS 7.5)
>
> $7.00
>
> Performa 630CD, 635CD, 638CD
>
> Includes system software and other programs
>
> In orig. Jewel case w/ booklet
>
> 2nd disk: Macintosh System 7.5 Update Version 1.0
>
> Apple Macintosh CD (OS 7.5)
>
> $7.00
>
> Power Macintosh 6100 series, 7100 series, 8100 series
>
> No booklet
>
> Apple Macintosh CD (OS 7.5.3)
>
> $7.00
>
> Power Macintosh 7200, 7500, 8500 and 9500 series
>
> In original cardboard sleeve
>
> The following are CD’s only, no packaging or documentation:
>
> Mac OS 8 (Version 8.1)  $7.00
>
> Mac OS 8.5 $7.00
>
> Mac OS 8.5.1 $7.00
>
> iMac Software Install (OS 9.1) $7.00
>
> Mac OS 9 (2 CD’s: OS 9.2.1 and 9.2.1 Update CD) $9.00
>
> Mac OS X (2 CD’s: 10.0.3 and 10.1 Upgrade CD)  $9.00
>
> Mac OS X Jaguar  (2 CD’s: 10.2.3 Install Discs 1 & 2) $12.00
>
> Mac OS X Panther (3 CD’s: 10.3 Install Discs 1, 2, and 3) $15.00
>

> ADOBE SOFTWARE FOR VINTAGE MACS
>
> $6.00/ea when you buy 1 to 3, $5.00/ea. when you buy 4 or more
>
> Illustrator 7.0 in orig. cardboard sleeve
>
> Illustrator 8.0 in orig. cardboard sleeve
>
> Illustrator 9.0 (upgrade disk, no S/N) in jewel case with insert
>
> Illustrator 10 in jewel case with insert
>
> Photoshop 6.0 in jewel case with insert
>
> Acrobat 5.0 in jewel case with insert
>
> AfterEffects 5.5 in jewel case with insert
>
> Premiere 6.0 in jewel case with insert
>
> Adobe Type Manager 4.6
>
> VINTAGE MAC SOFTWARE GRAB BAG
>
> 19 CD-ROMs
>
> (7) Various MacWorld/MacUser sampler discs including games, fonts,
> software and demos circa 1995, (9) MacAddict sampler discs circa 2002-2003,
> and Norton Utilities, Intech Hard Disk Speedtools, and Internet Starter Kit
> for Mac (1996)
>
> 19 disks for $15.00 shipped OBO
>
> Thank you for looking!
>
> Tom Hackett
>
> West Milford, NJ 07480

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.