Hi Swappers,

I’m working on a project with a 2009 13” MacBook Pro and need a working logic
board. Processor speed is not important. If you have one separate from the
machine, or if you have a busted machine where only the logic board works,
please let me know your price with shipping to:

Isaac Smith
Cincinnati, OH 45220
isaacjsm...@me.com

Thank you!

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.