I have three genuine Apple (not aftermarket) unused watch bands for the
42mm size watch.

Band 1 is a dark brown color, the "Sport Band" style, came with my watch
when I purchased it in November 2016. Never worn.

Band 2 is a black color, also a "Sport Band" style. Came with my wife's
watch when she got hers at the same time. Never worn.

Band 3 is the woven nylon style, in a color Apple calls "Pearl."
Practically new. My wife bought it separately with her watch but wore it
only a few times until she found a different style she preferred.

Asking $20 each or $50 for all three, shipping included.

Or best offer.

Ships from Lincoln, Nebraska, 68521, via US Mail.

-Andy Ringsmuth
a...@andyring.com

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.