Got this from a client. Liquid damage of some sort. The SSD has been pulled due
to privacy concerns. But all other parts are included. Not sure about specs,
but the serial number is visible in the photos below, so you can use that to
look up the model. Does not appear to charge or get any power when a MagSafe
adapter is plugged in.

Photos of the actual item:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xkzlf07df2q7zbc/AAC9MCr7tMtqR_a2FGR0Zh8Va?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xkzlf07df2q7zbc/AAC9MCr7tMtqR_a2FGR0Zh8Va?dl=0>

No accessories included (no MagSafe charger). Just the laptop (minus SSD).

I’d like $200 shipped for it, or best offer.

I accept paypal, check/M.O., etc.  Items will ship upon receipt of cleared
payment.

Email me at clayshowal...@gmail.com to express interest.  I reserve the right
to sell it to the first person that can follow through with completing payment,
even if they are not necessarily the first to respond to my post.

Thanks,

Clay Showalter
clayshowal...@gmail.com
Harrisonburg, VA  22802

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.