Greetings al,
I am in the process of cleaning up due to imminent raiment, and will have a
few excellent units for collectors in the very near future.

For now, a couple of freebies that I just have to get rid of:

1) For the Blue and White G3 - I have some hardware for drives and case:
included is a piggyback HD bracket (for Rev 2 G3, iirc), a single drive
sled (enclosed in OEM plastic with screws, another single HD bracket base
(this was on the left side, protecting the ATA cables to the CD and ZIP
drives), an optical drive cage with insulator plate for ZIP-less drive
facade, and a set of screws for the case (to affix handles, feet and lucite
clapping). even if you have a complete G3, you may want all of this for
emergency purposes.
Free for cost of shipping.

2) If you have an iPhone 5, 5s, or the new SE model, I have a red protector
case (jelly case according to the box) AND a package of 3 tempered-glass
style screen protectors. These were bought in anticipation of my grandson
getting a new SE, which never happened - so, they are yours.
First person to yell at me and say 'Pick Me!" with a complete address, I
will stick them in a puffy envelope and mail them 1st class USPS.

Thank you for reading.
Best regards,
Dana (Collins - Ft. Wayne, IN 46807)

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.