Doing a cleanup and have some items for sale. Prices as listed, or best offer.
Let’s say $5 flat shipping for any number of items, or I’ll do no cost shipping
if you purchase at least 3 items.
=======
Seagate 200gb USB/FW400 st30000cb
Includes USB or FW cable, power adapter. Has been freshly erased/formatted.
No SMART status (probably ATA/IDE drive inside)
$25

Western Digital 1tb  “MyBook Studio edition” USB/FW800/eSATA external -
WD10000H1Q-00
Includes USB cable and power adapter. Freshly formatted/erased.
SMART status verified, no issues reported
$30

Motorola Surfboard SB5101 Docsis 2.0 cable modem
Includes power cord. Plugged in and power light turns on. Please verify
compatibility with your provider before purchase.
$5 with any purchase.

White apple remote. Assumed working, but nothing to test it with.
Free with any purchase

Hitachi 500GB Deskstar T7K500 - 3.5” SATA hard drive
Bare drive, no accessories included. Freshly formatted.
SMART status verified, no issues reported.
$15

iPod shuffle 2nd Generation - 1gb - Silver
With little original USB dock/charger. No earbuds included. Includes the
original plastic box/case. Has been factory reset in iTunes. I can’t figure out
a way to manage it on Mac OS Catalina, but on Mojave (10.14) it works fine. No
clue about battery life.
$15

PreSonus FireBox Firewire Audio interface
2 mic/instrument inputs. Various 1/4” outputs. Firewire 400 ports. I don’t have
a power adapter to include, but it does turn on. The 48v phantom power button
does not stay pressed, but while it is being pressed, the phantom power does
work. No FW400 cable included. Could probably dig one up for you for a couple
of extra bucks.
$15

SanDisk  sddr-89 card reader, USB
“ImageMate 12 in 1” Reads a variety of older compact flash, SD, etc. Will
probably NOT read newer technologies like SDXC, etc. Please research to ensure
it will work for you. Includes the little dock with integrated USB cable.
$5

I have a couple of Asus wireless routers  for sale as well after a recent home
network upgrade. Will be factory reset. Includes power adapter and a short
ethernet cable if you need them.
RT-N56U (2 available) - $12 each
RT-N12/D1 (1 available) - $7
==========

I accept direct CC payment, paypal, check/M.O., etc.  Items will ship upon
receipt of cleared payment.

Email me at clayshowal...@gmail.com <mailto:clayshowal...@gmail.com> to express
interest.  I reserve the right to sell it to the first person that can follow
through with completing payment, even if they are not necessarily the first to
respond to my post.

Thanks,

Clay Showalter
clayshowal...@gmail.com <mailto:clayshowal...@gmail.com>