15-inch, 2.4GHz, C2Duo (Penryn) 8GB new RAM, 320GB DriveDx tested hard
drive, and a strong (2 cycles) battery.

Photo’s here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1v7hiqpt75la24w/AAAspS27lDHu3o6cc-CQgw-La?dl=0

Click photo's for enlarging.

I disassembled the laptop for inspection and cleaning. Every component is
clean and in working order.

All ports, the web cam, wifi, optical drive, bluetooth, and battery
function as they should.

Screen hinges are like-new tight.

The case is in perfect condition. Minor surface scratches common to older
aluminum laptops. No gouges!

Top and bottom case are perfectly aligned.

The keyboard is clean with very bright backlighting.

All four case feet are in place.

The hard shell Thule case is ideal protection for the laptop.

One tested Apple OEM 85W MagSafe adapter is included.

This has been my personal laptop for almost five years. I’ve always used it
with a laptop cooling pad.

During that time I’ve put around 500 hours on it. That’s no much at all.

$120.00 + $40.00 shipping via USPS Priority.

There’s no USPS Flat Rate mailing box for this size laptop.

It will ship via priority service with full insurance.

Unused mailing funds will be refunded.

I package as if I’m the recipient.

PayPal FOP

Chuck LaFray