Greetings, colleagues.

 I’ve been a member of this list for several years but have not contributed
to “commerce” for some time now. I am happy to be back.

 Cleaning up, I have several items for free and for sale, with the sale
items to be posted later per diem. Right now, I am posting the several
items that are available for free (save for cost of shipping) – I wanted to
see if any of you could use these items before I surrender them to
recycling. Here goes:

 MEDIA

 1)    I have approximately 4 dozen 1.44 Mb floppy disks, most are clean
and formatted (part Mac, part DOS) with about half of them brand new. All
the used ones have been tested, most all re-formatted. A handful have some
free games on them (vintage OS 7) – I left them alone in the event that you
would like them-if not, simply reformat snd re-purpose. Included is an
attractive storage container and a few single/duo carry cases.

2)    A dozen ZIP 100 cartridge disks, five are still shrink wrapped, brand
new. The used ones have been re-formatted and tested to be good

3)    A healthy bunch of CDs, most all are commercial, vintage OS 7.5, 8.0
and 9 (a couple early OS X). Apps represented include Norton Utilities,
MacLink Plus, DataViz, GarageBand Jam Packs, early MS Office for Mac,
Stuffit Deluxe, etc. Where applicable, authorization nos. are included for
your convenience. Some home burns (download back-ups) are included for you
to freely use (abandonware) or toss. Preferably, please take them all – I
would rather not part out in the hopes of avoiding multiple postal sends.

All media will be tightly packed and boxed, shipped anywhere in the con.
US, via media rate if at all possible, to reduce shipping costs for you.

 HARDWARE ITEMS

A few odds and ends, in like-new shape (unless otherwise described). Where
possible, I will tuck these into a bubble-wrap pouch and send via 1st-class
USPS:

1)    A genuine Apple USB modem, brand new, including the matching RJ-11
phone cable

2)    Two Apple power cords, in excellent condition. These are the
translucent rainbow-colored 6’ cords that came OEM with the blue-and-white
G3 PowerMacs.

3)    A top case to a 2012 13" MacBook Pro laptop, results of a previous
repair. IIRC, the top case had one flaw: the keyboard’s left
option-control-shift keys were unresponsive (beyond that, the keyboard was
fine), so I replaced the whole top case with a new replacement. This top
case can still yield many good replacement parts for you: trackpad,
subwoofer, LED, power board, microphone, etc. – all such items are
inclusive of this send.

There you are – all are free for cost of shipping – please let me know your
interest, and I will configure the actual shipping cost for you.

My apologies for the long read – thank you for looking.

Regard,

Dana (Collins-Ft. Wayne, IN 46807)