I read on ARS that the Newton was released on May 29, 1992. With that in mind I
would like to offer my original Newton Message Pad. This unit was made in 1993,
so not the oldest, but it is an original.

It has the adaptor to use AAA batteries, the blank for the PCMCIA slot, the
stylus and the case. Time has not treated the vinyl case to well, in that it is
rather sticky to the touch. The backup battery (a common coin cell) is long
dead.

Otherwise it is in nice condition. I am asking $35 shipped priority mail in the
US. Feel free to ask questions or make offers.

William Ove
Saint Peter, MN 56082