This is the 2015 version of the 13” MacBook Pro. It’s the last version before
the switch to USB-C, so it has a full complement of ports. It’s the top end
version with the following specs:

3.1gHz Dual Core i7 CPU (CTO option)
16GB RAM (CTO option)
1TB SSD (Upgraded, WD Blue SN550 1TB with Sintech adapter, very fast)
13” Retina display (with screen protector installed)
2 Thunderbolt 2 ports
HDMI port
SD card slot
2 USB3 ports
Hard shell case on it since new
Palmrest protector installed

This laptop basically looks new. No dings/dents/major scratches. The battery
has 10 charge cycles on it and holds a good charge.The Retina Display is clear
and bright with no dark/light spots or other issues. It’s had the screen
protector installed for several years, and has no marks on the display.

It’s been my backup laptop for several years, and only traveled with me once or
twice. The rest of the time it’s been on a shelf, or been used on my desk
plugged into a Thunderbolt display. It works great, looks great, and is very
fast with the 16GB of ram and the upgraded SSD.

It has a clean install of MacOS Big Sur, and will ship with the hard shell case
and an Apple Magsafe 2 AC adapter.

Asking $550 or best offer.

--
Hal Widlansky