I bought this from Apple as a refurb in 2014. The logic board has their
2014 manufactured label.

Photo’s here:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/vnbebjjg4k5vga7sx07ng/h?dl=0&rlkey=k5g2wrgmrgtoj21sr6k4fjmrg

Double click to enlarge

I used the mini to store media for transfer to other Macs I’ve sold over
the years. I don’t recall ever using the DVD player until now to verify it
works. It does.

Around 5 - 6 years ago I needed more storage and installed a new 500GB HD.
It’s not SSD.

This past weekend I removed the logic board and installed fresh thermal
paste. The interior of the mini is spotless-mint, as is the exterior. I
take good care of my Macs.

All I’m selling is the mini and its power cord.

$90 shipped USPS.

PayPal preferred. I also would prefer funds sent as a gift to avoid the
ever-increasing PP fee.

Chuck LaFray

Ocean Shores, WA 98569