Hello!

Here is another computer that I would like to part with.

PowerMac G4 MDD
1.42GHz Dual PPC G4 w/ copper heatsink
2GB Memory
120GB HDD
Superdrive
GeForce Ti4600 128MB GPU
1 x PCI FW400 card
2 x PCI FW 800 cards
FW800 Model

The computer needs to be plugged in for a minute or two before it will turn
on. Once that happens, the computer works as it should. There are some
scuffs on one side of the case, and I can send photos if needed. The dual
G4s have been repasted within the last year, and temperatures run well
within a healthy range.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like photos. I am asking
$250 OBO. I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense, but local pickup is
always preferred for these machines, as they are quite heavy with a lot of
plastics. Trades of other vintage Macs are also welcome.

--
Brandon McDannald
Land O Lakes, FL 34638