This is an estate sale purchase from last summer. I’m second owner. I’ve
been using it fairly steady for the past three months. Not one problem
detected.

2.3GHz i5 w/turbo boost to 2.9GHz

Upgrades I’ve made:

RAM from 4GB to 8GB

Optical drive removed and replaced with a sled for a second HD.

160GB HD installed into the sled.

Replaced the original HD with a 750GB drive. (see DriveDx report in photo’s)

Replaced the original battery with a new Apple brand battery.

The logic board required only a light vacuuming. The fan was 99% dust free.
I removed the original thermal grease and replaced it with Arctic Silver 5.

The exterior was clean but had rub marks and other blemishes. A new case
cover with matching keyboard cover looks great. (see pics)

There was no power adapter with the laptop. I’ve been using my test adapter
which means no adapter is included here.

I have OS X 10.11 installed. The laptop will support 10.13. OpenCore will
allow newer OS to be installed. Perhaps the 160GB drive could be used for
OpenCore.

There are two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port, one Thunderbolt port,
minidisplay video out port, a SDXC cardslot, web cam, bluetooth, ethernet,
stereo speaks with subwoofer, microphone, and backlit keyboard.

Everything has worked flawlessly.

Pictures here:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/7xl9tqn7mymsei7embj01/h?dl=0&rlkey=9u0k8f66kh62iaotc01vx83ho

Double click a pic and use keyboard arrows to scroll though them.

<https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/7xl9tqn7mymsei7embj01/h?dl=0&rlkey=9u0k8f66kh62iaotc01vx83ho>

$160 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking

Next day mailing

FOP is to be PayPal

Chuck LaFray

Ocean Shores, Wa 98569