The response to the question sounds accurate... My computer is fine but
someone is using my e-mail address for the purpose of spamming. May be an
anti-communist or perhaps an anto-Palestinian... The Palestine's Issues group has been
spammed horribly and a number of the bogus e-mails I am receiving say
something about "terrorism-lover you are being watched". Somebody must be having
perverse fun at my expense... no fun at my end though.
                        Andrew

<< > Has a worm gotten into Sprewellaiec5Mi's computer?

I don't think so - someone is using a webpage
(http://temp.fastmetasearch.com/mt.html, warning: lots of popups) which
allows
you to send an email with arbitary from and to addresses. This comrade's email
is used for the from address to get around the restriction that only
subscribers can post. The same thing is happening to other email addresses/
email lists and it seems to be an organised attack by anti-communists. >>