Come on, you can't mean this question seriously. I never said that the
immigrants shouldn't know their original language (infact even the German
bourgeoisie makes them learn Turkish at school if they wish so. The idea of
course is, that they should learn it so as that they can be sent back one fine
day). I just said that they ought to learn the official lamguage of the country
they live in. A conscious person even tries to learn some of the language of a
country he only goes to for vacations. A.H.