> Croatia under Tudjman had a much higher level of state ownership than
> Serbia under Milosevic, according to an economist Louis quoted from PEN-L or
> whatever the list is called in a rather vain effort to prove the progressive
> credentials of the Milosevic regime.

Owen, this is not true! In the list you are referring above (Pen-l), the
significant *majority* of the subcibers (who are left liberal economists, btw)
are *strong* admirers of anti-Milosovic crowd, including the corrupt opposition
of Kostunica. Lou is almost the only one defending Yugoslavia against those
engaged in a deliberative effort of giving lip service to US imperialism.

In my humble opinion, you should subscribe Pen-l. I am sure you will find a
large audience to your views there.

Mine

--

Mine Aysen Doyran