In recent postings other organisations have been referred to as beeing
'centrist'. Though especially in Trotskyite circles this is a very popular
attribute given to political (mostly other Trotskyites) adversaries, as a
moderator I would like to point out, that this kind of lingo is not
particularly encouraged on L-I. Rather than using just a shorthand, I would
prefer to see an example and an explanation what is meant in detail and let
the reader come to its own conclusion.

For those ones no so versed in such lingo a general meaning of 'centrism'
could be given as political positions that stand or oscillate between being
reformist, reactionary and/or revolutionary. Another more polemical one
would explain it as 'marxist in theory (or words), but reformist in practice
(deeds).

Since most recently a Argentinian organisation has been labelled 'centrist',
here are a few URLs for some left Argentinian organisations mentioned on L-I
recently.

Partido Obrero: http://www.po.org.ar/

Partido Comunista Revolucionario: http://pcr-arg.com.ar/

Patria Libre: http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/9404/