Ugh. I hate the word "boss". It's sufficient grounds for suicide.
I am a co-moderator. Two women- Yoshie Furuhashi and Mine Aysen Doyran- are my
co-moderators. I speak clearly because I already know they agree to these points and
I merely received your message first. Bilenkin was dumped "unanimously"

Saying "no" to list-members is a very painful thing to do. But, in this case the list
is in better hands without the gentleman you speak of. I'm sorry you feel the way you
do. You are welcome to return and tell us of your struggles whenever you wish, but I
get the feeling you do not understand the kind of list we are building here. Sorry,
Nestor- Valdimir is trouble. I can't say your advice rings with me, at least this
time.

Leninist-International: Building bridges within Marxism in the tradition of V.I.
Lenin.
----