May I have the address of venue for Sarasehan?

thank you 
TP

--- In [email protected], "acorbusie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Start:     Jul 27, '06 7:00p
> End:       Jul 27, '06 9:00p
> 
> 
> You can buy the most expensive and sophisticated camera, or you can 
buy
> the longest and powerfull lenses. But if you don't
> 
> have the photographer eyes. All those things could not help you to
> create such a nice potraiture or pictures.
> 
> That's why, I was asked by some friends to tell them and to make a
> discussion forum about how to own the THE EYES OF
> 
> PHOTOGRAPHER. This small seminar/sarasehan would be the place where 
they
> can ask and discuss something about photography. If  any of you 
here in
> Multiply interested to attend please let me know, I will ask the
> committe to reserve some seats for you.
>








http://lensa.multiply.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lensa/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Kirim email ke