Hi,

attached you'll find distortion parameters for the
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition in 4:3 mode.

N.b I've found an additional attempt to do this on the
ImageMagick documentation site:

https://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/lens/#examples

The author chose a crop-factor of 5.62, by virtue of
GoPros sensor size beeing 1:2.3"
(c.f the sensor datasheet at
http://www.sony.net/Products/SC-HP/cx_news_archives/img/pdf/vol_70/imx117cqt.pdf
 )

I am not entirely sure, what's the correct value to choose,
so I stuck to the crop-factor value of 5.42 shipped in
GoPros EXIF information.

Cheers,
Christian

<lensdatabase>

    <lens>
        <maker>GoPro</maker>
        <model>Gopro Hero3+ black</model>
        <mount>goProHero</mount>
        <cropfactor>5.42</cropfactor>
        <aspect-ratio>4:3</aspect-ratio>
        <calibration>
            <distortion model="ptlens" focal="15" a="0.01049" b="0.01663" c="-0.40901" />
        </calibration>
    </lens>

</lensdatabase>