On 05/30/2016 01:44 PM, Sebastian Kraft wrote:
> On 28.05.2016 18:17, Karl Stevens wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have a new camera for inclusion; the lens calibration page mentions I
>> can submit lense data here - I'm assuming new cameras are allowed as well?
>>

> Yes, mailing list or bug report at Sourceforge are both fine. Just be
> warned that it sometimes may take a few weeks until we find time to
> include your new profiles.
>
> Sebastian

Thanks Sebastian.   It took a couple of days for my email to show up, so
I got impatient and created a sourceforge account and submitted them
there (as you saw from the tickets :)

Delay getting the files in trunk isn't a big deal to me.  I'm already
using the profiles. :)   I noticed there were a couple of people who had
submitted tickets for images they submitted to the profiling service.
I'd be happy to try my hand at generating the profiles, if that would
speed things up for others.

-Karl