Hallöchen!

After some 400 lens calibrations, I currently don't have the time
for doing further calibrations in time.  New job.  58 uploads have
to be processed still, therefore, I am looking for help.

Here is the plan: I set up an ownCloud server and a GitHup repo.
People interested in helping get access to both.  Every upload
creates an issue in the repo.  The details of the workflow are
outlined here:
https://github.com/lensfun/lensfun/blob/master/tools/calibration-webserver/workflow.rst

I hope to get the calibration business on track again with that.
Besides, a single point of failure never is a good idea.  I will
continue to calibrate myself, I just hope to do it not alone.

Over the next days, I will write an HOWTO for calibrators.
Moreover, I will create a new screencast showing how to use the
latest Hugin for this.  And of course, I will be responsive in the
issues.

If you are willing to help – much or little – send me an email.

Tschö,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger    Jabber ID: torsten.bron...@jabber.rwth-aachen.de