On Mon, Jul 18, 2016, at 00:34, Ramiro Téllez Sanz wrote:

> I want to buy a 50mm-equivalent lens for my Oympus OM-D EM10 (MFT) and
> I'm currently undecided between the Panasonic Lumix G 25mm F1.7 and the
> Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm F/1.8.

I have the Oly, and it's a great little lens, but does need a fair amount of
correction, which is well provided for in lensfun currently (I spent some time
getting the vignetting right, which varies quite a bit with focus distance, in
such a way that always applying the correction for infinity does some
not-so-nice over-correcting at close range).

I haven't seen RAW files from the Panasonic, so I don't know if it's similar in
this regard or not.

> Will the the Panasonic lens be supported in the next release?

That probably depends on how soon somebody contributes the correction data. If
you end up with the lens you could be the one to do it. If you don't feel up to
it, you can upload some images here:

 http://wilson.bronger.org/calibration

Just be sure to read the information on exactly what kind of images are needed.

--
jys