I would like to release Leo 4.4.8 b2 this week.  First, though, it
would be good to resolve the problems with corrupted or mis-drawn
files.

I just responded to several previous bug reports.  Please respond
here.  When reporting a bug, **please** report the platform and the
contents of Leo's console on signon.  That will tell me exactly what
software you are running.

I receive lots of email: relying on my memory for details about
platform and versions is hopeless. Please help me out by providing as
much detail as you can, even if you have done so in previous emails.
Thanks.

If appropriate, please send or post somewhere the files that are not
being opened correctly.