I've misplaced the original post.  Previously, when two body editors
showed the same node, undo or redo in one editor did not immediately
update the other.  Now it does.

The fix is on the bzr trunk.  The fix involved just a single call to
c.frame.body.updateEditors in the top-level undo/redo methods, so
presumably this is a fairly safe change.  I could be wrong...Please
report any other problems immediately.

All unit tests pass, but no new unit tests were added--I just did some
very simple hand tests.