The trunk contains what I believe will be Leo 4.4.8 final!

Barring something truly significant, Leo 4.4.8 final will, at last, go
out the door tomorrow. Please make no changes to the trunk until then.

This is the very last call for bug reports.

Edward

P.S. After 4.4.8 final, I plan to de-emphasize "official" releases.
That is, those that don't use bzr will be second-class citizens to
some extent.  There *will* be official 4.5 alpha/beta/final releases,
but the next official release may not come for more than a month.

I am thinking that the 'trunk' branch will be dedicated to bug fixes
against the latest official release.  I'll create a 'devel' branch for
the latest 'blessed' development work.  That way we can blast away on
the 'devel' branch, while retaining maximum stability on the 'trunk'
in case a bug appears that we want to fix for, say, 4.4.8.1.

Maybe I should be the only one that can push to the trunk.  All
developers can push to devel.

What do you think, Amigos?

EKR