On Tue, 6 May 2008 10:30:48 -0700 (PDT)
"Edward K. Ream" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone had trouble with unreadable fonts on Linux with the brand
> new trunk code?

I haven't seen any problems with sax-graph branched as of this morning,
I'm using 8.04, but Tk 8.5 rather than the default 8.4.

I've switched from Gnome desktop to wmii, for which there's
wmii-python.  wmii allows you to have a script (in python if you want)
constantly observing your window environment and changing it as
necessary.  I'm finding my monitor a little large now :-)