On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:42:30 -0700 (PDT)
TL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What limitations would you put on the node's that could be
> simultaneously selected?

None... which is already the case with nodes that can be simultaneously
marked, of course.

>  Would they all have to have a common parent
> node?  If not, what would Leo do with a paste of nodes from different
> parents?

Well, Paste's probably no big deal because it would just be a matter of
making a copy of each of the selected nodes at the target point.  Of
course clones will find a way of making that more complicated, that's
their job :-)

But Move would be trickier of course, given the rules about not being
your own ancestor.  So I guess the polite way would be to attempt to
move all the nodes selected to the target position, and if it fails,
abort and do nothing.  Rather than try and work out if a move is valid
before hand it might be easier to save an undo point (should do that
anyway), then just back up to it if something goes wrong.

Seem reasonable?