On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 12:26 AM, Terry Brown <terry_n_br...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just pushed a new version of active_path.py, the plugin which lets
> you browse the filesystem in leo, expanding directories and opening
> files easily within a hierarchical @path environment.

Great stuff!

>  - it's ideal for things like Plone Products and GeoMoose MapServer
>   apps. and similar things that are composed of a bunch of different
>   files in a hierarchy.

... like, say, source code in general ;-).

I use leo to collect notes about defect fixing at work (interesting
breakpoints, irc chat snippets, call stacks...). Now it'll be very
easy to browse the source tree and add clones to relevant source code
positions.

This really makes @auto nodes come to life (even if you need to do
read-at-auto-nodes after activating a file).

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio