Hi.

I can't type any non ASCII character like "Виталије" in Leo's body
when using Qt gui.
Instead of characters that I type Leo shows only "?"-s. It displays
correct text that I have typed in using Tk as gui.

If it would help the this bug was introduced in revision 1527.
Although in that revision Leo was corrupting body text of nodes that
contain non ASCII characters. It displays correct body text when node
is first selected, but after selecting another node and then selecting
again node with non ASCII characters, all those characters are
replaced with ?-s. That behavior is since revision 1447.

I have also noticed that when in Qt gui, after changing chapter by
using command "select-chapter" there is no visible change in outline,
until I manually call c.redraw(). That is confusing.

I am using revision no. 1588.