> You should not use clones if you intend that two separate external files are
> the result.

Oh.

> Can you explain why you are doing what you are doing?

I write my scripts on a local folder which is an svn working copy, and
then mirror the ones that are developed enough to use to a network
location which is in %path% so they can be used from any machine in
our building. In addition to the shared application aspect this
workflow allows me to use directories to organize the scripts and
their support files (like code snippets and documentation) while
collapsing the scripts to single output location (so I only need to
have one scripts directory in path).

I thought leo clones might be a good remedy for the hassle of "write,
save, flip to other console, run update-code2path.bat, test foo.bat;
lather, rinse, repeat until clean". I'm open to hearing how others
organise themselves for this kind of work. I've no doubt there are
better ways.

-matt