>> Actually, you don't - anyone with launchpad account can create and
>> push their own branches under leo-editor. You need to be in
>> leo-editor-team to push to trunk, though.
>
> True, but I don't think Edward or anyone else is looking to be in
> charge of merging things from other branches into the trunk.  Other
> branches are good for providing early access to more complex
> enhancements, and letting others help with testing of same, but they're
> not a conduit for bug fixes.

I plan on making some contributions to the docs, but since I don't
resemble a competent programmer, even on tv, I'm leary of pushing to
the trunk. It is appropriate for someone to review my contributions
first.

I've no opinion on whether this is better done through pushing to
trunk, a non-team member branch, patch file, leo doc, or email, other
than there should be only one preferred route. I certainly agree
whatever becomes the official channel should impose as little load on
the core developers as possible.

cheers,

--
-matt