As mentioned previously, I'm trying to get to grips with the innards
of Leo by having a look at porting rclick.py to qt. I'm mostly reading
at the moment - both the leo code, and about pyQt in general. But I
would like to check one thing.

It look like there is a fair bit of cruft in the places I am looking.
for instance, in qtGui.py,

    def OnBodyRclick(self, event = None):

appears not to be connected to anything. The current (non)-action of
rclick.py in the Qt framework connects to this; I guess I'm learning
that there is less working in this area that I imagined.

I'm really just looking for confirmation that I am likely to find
'orphaned' or no-longer-relevant bits of code in both the base leo
code and in the plugin code, presumably from earlier or Tk days. I
don't want to get led down too may stray paths whilst getting to grips
with things.

    thanks
    jon N