> Leo-Editor's Sourceforge files are getting a bit long in the tooth.

For clarity, Bernie is saying the program itself is up to date on
sourceforge but the extra examples and plugins are not.   Also
http://sourceforge.net/projects/leo/support says the best place to get
help is the SF forum, which is wrong, and a broken link besides (The
best place to get help is here,
http://groups.google.com/group/leo-editor).

Leo's web presence as a whole is scattered and in various states of
(dis)repair with source control & bug tracking, mailng list, wiki,
home page & documentation all on seperate hosts. The reason for this
state is straightforward, with no one to blame: no single host
provided all the features, in the right way, that the project has
needed and usesdat various points in its evolution.

I'm willing to take on some web upkeep duties (my sf id is
map...@sourceforge.net), though one of the first discussion points is
what place should be the center of the leo universe? SF now has hosted
apps which might be suitable to absorb some of the fragments (for
example the static pages at charter.net and the zwiki instance). SF is
by no means the only choice. I singled it out because there is already
a long time leo presence there and it is being actively used for the
file downloads.

cheers,

-matt