On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:47 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Leo 4.7.1 will indeed be needed to fix a bug that can (will) cause
> data loss in the conversion of @file nodes to the new (thin-like)
> sentinels.

I am planning to base 4.7.1 on rev 3002 of the trunk.  The alternative
would be to backport the present bug fix to a branch based on rev
2987.  But that would be a lot of work to back out of real bug fixes.

Alas, there is the matter of rev 2999 to consider.  It is a mass
"cleaning" of files.  Here is the checkin log:

pep 8 work. What a great way to waste time and insert bugs.
pep 8 is actively evil unless there are reliable automatic tools in place.

Yes, I did check the diffs, but as I said somewhere else, these kinds
of changes are the very essence of stupidity. It would be good
(essential) to have a tool to verify all the diffs of that rev affect
only blanks lines or comments.