Also I can't figure how to change color of  "(" and ")" in
actionscript language. I like dark background with the light text and
that is the color scheme I have in myLeosettings. But "(" and ")" are
black and that is not compatible with my dark background color.

The only two colors in leoSettings (in syntax coloring nodes)  that
are black are 'tab_color' and 'operator_color'. I have tried to change
both of them but with no success. Leo sees my settings for tab_color
and operator_color but those settings have no influence on "(" and
")" .

In nodes where @language python is in effect "(" ")" are white, but in
nodes with @language actionscript those characters become black and I
can't find which setting I should change.