Regarding the exception introduced in revno 4288, I have found
solution

> leoCommands.py", line 7234, in setChanged
>     if g.app.gui.guiName().startswith('qt') and g.app.qt_use_tabs and
> hasattr(c.frame,'top'):
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guiName'

I think that the boolean expression in the above line (7234) should
start with g.app.gui and ...
it should be:
if g.app.gui and g.app.gui.getName().startswith("qt") and
g.app.qt_use_tabs and hasattr(c.frame,'top'):

It seems that the method setChanged get called before g.app.gui is
created.

Regarding the rest of exceptions they disappeared when I updated my
Leo to current revno  4302

Vitalije