Being able to view a PDF from within Leo would be nice, even more so,
if it allows displaying a particular page, as I tend to collect lots
of references to specific PDF pages. It should allow such references
to work cross-platform. Different external viewers Acrobat, Evince,
Okular, xpdf etc. all use a different syntax for selecting a
particular page, which makes it difficult to write page references in
a platform independent way when using external viewers.

Spinning this idea a bit further: such a PDF viewer could then
possibly also display the PDF output of @rst nodes, or (pdf-)latex
files. I also would be delighted to see Leo as a better TeX editor.
TeXworks does a great job at synchronizing the PDF view with the LaTeX
source - I wish Leo would have similar LaTeX support.

- Josef