On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 07:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. In test.leo, you should see the proper docstring when choosing a
> plugin from the plugin menu.  I see lots of docutils errors.

I think part of the problem is the free_layout branch needs to have
free_layout enabled by default, I'll add it to leoSettings on that
branch.

I'll check the things you've mentioned, but when I was re-implementing
viewrendered I had a test doc. with html / rst / svg / a movie and they
all worked.

I've always found the presence of both untiTest.leo and test.leo
confusing for running tests, can you confirm that my approach for
running unit tests is correct:

  HOME=/tmp python launchLeo.py leo/test/unitTest.leo
  Alt-4

(even if that doesn't include the viewrendered tests)